Here are my lovely printable Bible Study bookmarks with 7 questions to ask when studying any passage of Scripture. Perfect for your Bible Study group or as gifts.
Choose a book of the Bible where your bookmark will live. As you read your daily chapter (or an even shorter passage with this in-depth method), these questions are right on your bookmark to help you study:
- What is the author trying to communicate?
- What does this teach about God?
- Is there a command to obey?
- Is there an example to follow?
- Is there a promise to claim?
- Is there a sin to avoid?
- Is there a principle to follow?
If you journal when you do Bible study, writing the answers to these questions can take your study and journaling deeper. I share more about what I do in my personal Bible reading routine over here.
I recommend printing these on card stock and laminating them. Print as many as you need for your Bible Study group, or personal use.